Tension Rails | Mesh Clamps
Crimped Wire Mesh
We Help You!
We understand the importance approaching each work integrally and believe in the power of simple and easy communication.
Screen Rubbers | Channel Rubbers
Channel rubbers are frequently used for screening in the mining and quarrying industries. They act as a buffer to help prevent damage to the cloth or vibrating frame. Channel rubbers absorb the shock of impact during sizing operations. Our rubbers resist cuts and tears and is weather resistant. Screen rubber long legs help keep the crown bar rubber from twisting out of position during operation. Channel rubbers help to keep the screens properly tensioned and prevent metal friction that causes wear and tear.
- Very good resistance to acids and bases
- UV resistant
- High compatibility with extreme temperatures
- Ideal for warm weather applications
- Will not split or crack in cold temperatures
- High load bearing strength